Nieces and Writing

I got a call from my sister-in-law and brother today! They're coming up for the weekend and I get to spend the whole weekend with them and my new month old niece that I haven't met yet. To be honest, I'm a little nervous. I don't have that much experience with, you know, small children. We never had many in our family and I tended to stay away from them.

On another unrelated note, I wrote 3,000 words on Shipwrecked last night! I wrote another 500 or so today. It's coming along very well and I'm really excited about it.

I finished my third edit of Andra on Sunday. I was planning on giving it a week's break and then starting the final edit this weekend, but then I changed my mind and I'm going to print off three chapters tomorrow to take with me for the weekend.

Black Diamond has hit a wall, again. I know what needs to happen, but for some reason I just can't figure out how to say it.

Thieves is on hold until Black Diamond is finished. I decided to make a Two WIP at a Time rule for myself so I don't have like five going at once someday. :D

Comments

Race said…
3000 words? Is that physically possible? Really?

I am amazed.

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: January 15

What's Up Wednesday: August 20

New Releases: Every Day, If I Lie, Dangerous Boy