Went to the movies today

Went to the movies and saw Race to Witch Mountain. *spoilers ahead* Very awesome movie. Good acting, good graphics, good plot. And I will say that the part where Seth stands in front of the car and it blows up around him is very, very awesome. You just have to route for the aliens this time. They strange thing about the movie is it begins with all the footage of supposed "actual" UFO sightings. Which apparently there is a lot more of than I was aware. Ending = amazing. I am not ashamed to admit that my eyes may have "watered" a little bit when the alien kids left. You just have to miss them even if they are going home.

So if you haven't seen it, I recommend it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: January 15

What's Up Wednesday: August 20

New Releases: Every Day, If I Lie, Dangerous Boy