Driving, Books, and Movies, oh my!

I've been pretty busy lately. Writing, driver's training, editing, etc.

1. I had my first on-road driving yesterday. It was actually a lot easier than I thought it was going to be. I have the inexperienced driver mistakes: speeding, braking too late or too soon, trouble driving in a straight line. But I did a lot better than I thought I was going to do. Don't drive again until next Saturday in the morning. This time we're doing some city driving.

2. I stopped reading Misery by Stephen King. Got rather...disturbing so I gave up on reading it. Then I went to the library on Thursday and got a whole bunch of books. I started Before I Die by Jenny Downham and just finished it today. Awesome book! I'm going to post a formal review later.

3. I didn't get any writing done this weekend. After my driving lesson I went to my cousins' house and didn't get home until this afternoon. Assassin's Wife is coming along slowly at the moment.

4. Right now I'm watching Bolt. So cute! Review for that later too. But I need to finish it first. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: January 15

What's Up Wednesday: August 20

New Releases: Every Day, If I Lie, Dangerous Boy