Great News!

I finished Shipwrecked last night. :D I am ecstatic! Final word count is 50,000 words. It's on break for a while so I can catch up on my reading and editing. No new projects until I get Black Diamond edited. Unless hits me over the head like the magic idea frying pan. Then I might start something new.

Updates:

Andra - Being submitted to agents. 7 rejections so far. (No I won't tell you who they're from. Do you really need to know?) I've got 6 more out that I'm currently waiting on. The rejection isn't actually that bad. In comparison to the waiting that makes me want to rip my hair out and check my inbox every hour. Ah, well. Only takes one agent to say yes, right?

Black Diamond - Was on hold while I was writing Shipwrecked. Now that that's done I can go back to editing him. Even though he probably will never see the light of day.

I am not really sure what my new project will be after I finish editing BD. I have a list of ideas, but nothing that's grabbed me by the throat and stuck in my head like a burr until I sit down to write it. Andra did that, Black Diamond did that, and Shipwrecked did that. Now I'm just waiting for something new to grab me.

Comments

Edward Weng said…
congratz on finishing the book

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: January 15

What's Up Wednesday: August 20

New Releases: Every Day, If I Lie, Dangerous Boy