Writing Wednesday Late

Yeah I forgot about Writing Wednesday until just now. So I'm having it on Thursday. While listening to "You Belong With Me" at top volume. This is the best song and video EVER! Seriously, I listen to it at least twice a day. Usually more.

Andra - Edits are going slowly. I'm estimating that she will be back to querying by the time I go back to school in September.

Shipwrecked - was on hold until Andra's edits were finished. I'm not so sure about that now. Thinking about doing some editing on this one. It's looking pretty promising and might be my summer query project with a little work.

Assassin's Wife - I am so stuck! I need to open this one up and just stare at it until inspiration hits me like a frying pan to the head.

No Kissing - is rolling after a short period of writers block! I actually wrote a page today and as soon as I come up with a title for a fake date movie, I'll be writing some more tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: January 15

Week in Short

New Releases: Every Day, If I Lie, Dangerous Boy