Writing Wednesday

And once again we have Writing Wednesday. At least I'm on time this time. Even though I'm tired and itchy from the poison ivy I think I have on my right arm. I suppose you didn't really need to know that though...

11 days until school's OVER! Yeah, I'm excited. I'm so sick of physics, history, homework, getting up early, spending eight hours doing practically nothing, stupid assignments that I'm never going to use again... If anyone knows when I'm going to need to know who all the presidents are in order plus all their vice presidents, term dates, and political parties, in real life, please let me know so I can motivate myself to study for the test the week after next. :)

Okay, writng now...

1. Andra is completely edited through chapter three now. So I still have to read through the last 11 chapters, get critiques on the last 15, and then give it one last readthrough. I'm thinking September. At this rate, Andra will be my entry to Amazon's 2010 Breakthrough Novel Contest. :D

2. Shipwrecked - I went through the first critique I received from my beta and fixed the more minor things and made a list of all the major changes that may need to be made. Now I just need to wait for the critiques from my next two betas before I make those major changes.

3. Assassin's Wife - Coming along slowly. Some days I manage to write a half page or a little more and other days it just seems to be stuck in the mud.

4. No Kissing - I wrote six pages yesterday! I forced myself to sit down and write. I've decided that I'm not going to worry about length, characters, plot, believability, dialogue, or anything until it's done. Clothes however are a different matter. I do worry about those, but only because Raven does.

I've decided on a schedule as well. It may be changed depending on how busy I am, how forgetful I am, and whether or not I have an awesome idea or rant.

Monday - Some sort of informational article thingy. On writing and whatnot.
Wednesday - Writing Wednesday
Friday - News of the Writing World
I'm thinking about doing a "Snippet Saturday" where I post a short snippet of one of my novels or short stories.

I'm not likely to have any reviews any time soon since I'm rereading Brisingr for the third time. Because I love this book.

Comments

Andrea said…
Woo for the end of school and your new stories!
GeminiWisdom said…
Glad the writing is going so well. I like your idea of Writing Wednesdays. I think I might start reporting at the begingning of each week. Glad the writing and editing is coming along well. I had pretty good writing movements last week, too.

I also like the idea of Snippet Saturdays. Very cool.

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: January 15

What's Up Wednesday: August 20

What's Up Wednesday: August 6