Another Monday

It was a long first two days off school involving a graduation party and three baby girls ranging from 3 to 6 months that I haven't seen since February. Babies don't seem to like me. Small children on the other hand are attracted to me like I'm some sort of magnet. (We have a lot of younger kids in our family and they all come to me.)

On top of the exhaustion of all that, my writing muse seems to have gone on vacation. Seriously, if you see her please send her home because I'm getting sick of not writing. I'm too depressed to write and not writing makes me more depressed. It's like a neverending cycle. I'm hoping I feel better soon.. Though I'm seeing my baby niece and her baby cousin today again so that's not likely.

Not to mention the fact that I only passed my physics exam by 3%. I got 100% on it first tri so I have no clue what happened there. My teacher's a bad teacher, end of story (and he's not my scapegoat, it's really his fault, because he let us use all our notes and I couldn't find half of what was on the exam in my notes).

So today my writing muse didn't come back long enough to tell me what to write about. I was going to do a review on the entire Inheritance Cycle, but I just don't feel like it.

Um...I've gotten rather attached to Day After Tomorrow and 10 Things I Hate About You. I've now seen both movies twice in the past week. I need to start writing again...this is pathetic.

What I really need to do is find a story that I feel passionate about. A soft one that doesn't make me depressed every time I think about writing it.

In Assassin's Wife Rebekah is still under Taryn's control and will continue to be for quite a while.

No Kissing just depresses me in general because I'm too...kiddie when it comes to the romance scenes if Shipwrecked is anything to judge by.

I'm not sure why I can't work on Andra's rewrite. It's not like that's depressing.

In Jump Hannah's mother is about to die in some sort of accident.

No wonder I don't want to write... In the last two weeks, the only thing I've really been writing is fanfiction. I think it's because of the instant gratification of the wonderful reviews.

Sorry about the meaningless blather. I'm off to work on reading those beta projects and see if I can get myself out of this slump.

Comments

GeminiWisdom said…
I consider that to be writer's block and when that happens, I just wait. I wait for the characters to start talking, wait for a scene to appear in my mind. And then I know I'm ready to jump back in.

Just give it some time and wait. It'll resurface again.

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: January 15

What's Up Wednesday: August 6

What's Up Wednesday: August 20