Writing Wednesday

Ahhh it's Wednesday again. And the first of July! Which means only 3 more days until the fourth and 14 more days until Half Blood Prince comes out! I saw a new clip for it on youtube this morning. *fangirl squeals* It rocked!

On to writing...

Andra - Finished rewriting chapter 11 finally! I had a random idea that allowed me to get past my writers' block. This whole section is outlined on little note cards so I don't forget any scenes. Now I just need to get up the passion to write it out. My goal is to polish chapter four today (something that's been on my To Do list for a while) and write at least 1k.

I gave up my attempt to not obsess over word count and brought the word count display back so I can make goals and give updates that way. :)

Assassin's Wife - 12,000/75,000 words - Stuck. I'm a little bit stuck here with this one. I know what needs to happen, I just can't figure out how to write it.

No Kissing - 10,000/50,000 words - Stuck. I got past a major point in the story that I was aiming for and I'm just not sure where to go from here. I have some ideas, but nothing concrete yet. I know what happens at the end, but I'm just not sure how to get there.

Jump - 5,000/50,000 - Stuck. This is another one that I know what needs to happen, I just can't seem to write it. Plus I need to be a particular mood to write the next scene, and I'm not really in it.

Comments

Sarah said…
I CAN'T WAIT!!! I have midnight tickets!

*squeal*

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: January 15

What's Up Wednesday: August 6

What's Up Wednesday: August 20