I have awesome news!

Okay, this news is far too awesome to wait until tomorrow. You're never going to believe it!



DESTINY IS DONE!

That's right! The rewrite is complete at 78,000 words! Did I have any idea when I wrote my WW post this morning that I was going to be making this announcement? NO! I knew that I wanted to get some work down on Destiny today, but at that point I didn't even know how it was going to end, let alone know that I was going to finish it!

Now begins the process of editing and querying. I'm going to celebrate this afternoon and then decide if I'm going to query while I polish or polish and then query. (Normally I would suggest the second option, but I'm afraid I'm going to explode if I don't start querying soon.)

Comments

madeline said…
CONGRATS!!!!

It always feels nice to finish something!
Anonymous said…
OMG, congrats!!!

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: January 15

College: How to Find Time to Read (for Fun)

Hamilton