The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight Review

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
by Jennifer E. Smith
Today should be one of the worst days of seventeen-year-old Hadley Sullivan's life. Having missed her flight, she's stuck at JFK airport and late to her father's second wedding, which is taking place in London and involves a soon-to-be stepmother Hadley's never even met. Then she meets the perfect boy int he airport's cramped waiting area. His name is Oliver, he's British, and he's sitting in her row.

A long night on the plane passes in the blink of an eye, and Hadley and Oliver lose track of each other in the airport chaos upon arrival. Can fate intervene to bring them together once more?

This is a really quick, sweet read and I absolutely loved it. It's a heartwarming book that would be perfect to curl up while the sun streams in through the window. I fell in love with the writing from the very beginning. The scene at the airport was so cute and sweet and I loved the dialogue.

Also, I'm pretty sure I'm in love with Oliver.

Overall: 10/10 This is one of those books that I'll pull off the shelf with a smile whenever I need an upbeat read that I love.

Comments

Karla Calalang said…
Awww this sounds SO CUTE! I MUST READ IT!!!

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: January 15

College: How to Find Time to Read (for Fun)

Hamilton